One of the courses that I teach at James Madison University is Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC). My undergraduate students often ask about opportunities in post-graduate education in IMC. Here are my recommendations for top graduate schools that provide an IMC focus or an IMC concentration:
- Boston University College of Communication - Extensive masters degrees offered in marketing communications, advertising, and public relations.
- Creative Circus - Don't let the name fool you. This is a
- The Miami Ad School - The most awarded ad school in the world, based on the quality of awards received by their students (Source: Gunn Report).
- Northwestern University - Known for producing some of the best communicators in the world. When I think of pioneering IMC, I think of Northwestern.
- Texas Advertising and Public Relations - Their mission is to create exceptional communication specialists who are eager to enter either a business world or academic community.
- The VCU Brand Center - The leading advertising graduate program in Virginia. For my James Madison University students who don't want to go far from home, this is your place!
As always I welcome comments, particularly if you have first-hand experience at the above named schools.